Dr. Neelima Vudarla Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Neelima Vudarla?

Great Medical experience

Dr.Vudarla was very helpful with my medical needs. She was patient and kind. I felt comfortable in her care, she explained my results from prior visits well. But my visit was mostly a conversation about my health. I wish the availability was better , the office hours are scarce. no Saturday appointments :(

Medical Records Coordinator

Very caring & very nice....just love her

This doctor deserves 0 stars. Her diagnostic abilities are highly inadequate. Her diagnoses were way off base. Her bedside manner is unpredictable and oscillates from rude to unprofessional to socially inappropriate to then trying to complement me over various visits. I had a nightmare experience while in her care. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I see prior to my report that she has a 3 star rating and read another review about her similar to what I am writing. Clearly, I am not the only one who feels this way.

This doctor is always late. Don't make an early appointment.

If I could give a zero I would. Terrible bedsite manner. Horrible diagnostic capacities.

a wonderfull doctor

She cared for me in the hospital and I found her to be knowligable with a very sweet and caring bedside manner.

Dr. Neelima Vudarla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.