Dr. Neena Agarwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neena Agarwala?

Caring doctoe

Posted on February 25th, 2017

The doctor Is caring and had knowledge and experience in her practice. I don't find it stressful to discuss diagnosis or treatment with her. Everything in her office is very organized and efficient.

patient

Posted on September 14th, 2016

She is the best doctor I have been to, so caring, compassionate and most intelligent - quick diagnosis and always on the mark Very easy to talk to and love her simplicity

Office visits

Posted on June 7th, 2016

loved her, she is honest and truthful, always tells you candidly all your issues and doesn't mix words, some people think a dr should be god and say everything is ok, but they have to tell you the trut h

Posted on April 10th, 2016

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

The most excellent care

Posted on January 11th, 2016

excellent person, doctor and surgeon!!

Patient

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Excellent care - recommend highly

excellent, compassionate and caring

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Excellent is the word

Does not care about you as a patient

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Dr. Agarwala and her office are completely incompetent. I came in here for a routine annual exam. Dr. Agarwala asked me if I needed any STD testing done and I opted out and said NO because I did not need it. The bill came later and I was charged for this testing because it wasn't covered by my insurance as part of my annual exam. I called the office over and over and over again, week after week trying to resolve this bill that I am NOT responsible for. I've called billing over and over again and they said it's the Dr's issue since she shouldn't have ordered the test. I asked the office for the doctor to all me back over five times. I had been fighting this ridiculous bill for months and wasted countless hours of my life... and later they had this bill sent to collections! I even called the practice manager regarding this issue and she didn't even call me back! Do not EVER go to this doctor, she doesn't care at all about her patients and only cares about making money. I have lost hours of my life and hours of sleep over this issue that could have been easily remedied by the doctor herself. Worst office experience ever.

Caring, Smart and competent

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I am so glad I switched doctors. Dr. Agarwala was wonderful I had many issues and concerns. She patiently listened and took notes. She explained what she thought my medical issue could be, scheduled test but most of all she was truly concerned. I was very anxious when I entered her office mainly due to my bad experience with my former Gyn. Dr. Agarwala was so supportive and reassuring that I left her office feeling like I was in the hands of a very competent doctor. My medical has needed several visits and surgery. She has always been available by phone to answer any questions or concerns.

Patient happy

Posted on August 6th, 2011

Very good bed side manner and skill in explaining surgery! Amazing surgery - I love her.

Posted on January 31st, 2017