Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neena N Bhagat
Dr. Neena N Bhagat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhagat is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Medical Center of Arlington and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. She speaks English.
Dr. Neena N Bhagat has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bhagat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Government Medical College Chandigarh
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Neena N Bhagat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTarrant Nephrology Associates-Vascular Access Center, 1000 W Cannon St, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Neena N Bhagat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.