Dr. Neeoo Chin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Neeoo Chin?

Best Doctor around!!

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Rude, worst experience, no bedside manner

Posted on October 19th, 2017

My husband and I had our first consultation with you today, and we were so excited because we had waited years to finally be able to see you. Unfortunately, our experience wasn't at all what we were expecting. I still cannot believe how incredibly rude you were to me. You didn't really seem to care too much to look at our medical records, and I believe your exact words were "quit telling me to look at the paperwork, I don't care about that shiiit." You were very short with us and not very thorough at explaining things to us at all. I mean honestly, what kind of professional thinks it's acceptable to curse at his patients and/or has his feet up in the chair especially for someone in your position! Isn't that totally unprofessional and disrespectful? You had absolutely no bedside manner and an apparently a lack of character. I feel like you were extremenly arrogant toward us and insensitive to our feelings. You even went as far to made a sarcastic remark asking/suggesting if my husband and I do marijuana because I mentioned that we take herbs. My husband is a Police Officer. Why would either one of us do drugs? I'm just confused as to your line of questioning and your demeanor toward us. We didn't do or say anything to give you a bad impression of us so I'm not exactly sure why you felt the need to be so ill-mannered and talking down to us. I really just don't understand the outcome at all today, and I'm really at a loss for words and extremely hurt. I mean I went through a lot of trouble making every effort to make sure I got everything together with our medical records and everything because I wanted to be prepared for you in hopes that everything would go smoothly. I was so thrilled thinking that we would finally be getting the help for once that we've been waiting for all these years. I feel like I made out to be a fool today like I was being mocked and put down. It was evident that you clearly didn't make any effort to review our records. You also didn't tell us anything that we haven't already been told my previous doctors so I'm a little confused how your services and/or procedures are any different than any other doctor. I am just disappointed in the poor service and lack of empathy we received today. I really don't know what else to say other than we will not be returning to your office for future services and I will also make sure my husband leaves a more detailed review on every health site to warn others. I certainly will not recommend you to others. As for your office staff, Melinda in paticular was great and she was very polite and helpful. Again, we will not be returning. Take care.

Love Dr Chin and Staff

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr Chin was the 3rd Dr I had seen for infertility issues. I knew the diagnosis the previous doctors had given me wasn't quite right. Dr Chin took the time to really listen to me and look at all of the paperwork and testing I had brought into him and used his knowledge and experience to tell me what was really going on. The doctors I had seen prior kind of brushed over my concerns when my symptoms didn't fit their diagnosis and stuck me on the same meds for months without any progress. I'm so glad I chose Dr Chin and now have a happy and healthy baby girl.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

After going to another fertility clinic for a year and a half, undergoing several IUIs and even And IVF cycle as well as FET with no luck, we got a second opinion. 2 months with Dr. Chin and we are expecting!

Posted on January 5th, 2016

All of the staff are wonderful, and Dr Chin is an expert in fertility. We followed his instructions and worked through the process, and we are finally having a baby! I can't say enough good things about him.

VERY DISSAPOINTED HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Very very dissapointed in this visit. I was SO hopeful based on his reviews. He was horribly rude and inconsiderate, I honestly am still in shock at some of the comments he made. Very unprofessional! He criticized me for things that he knew obviously knew nothing about and that were completely UNRELATED to fertility. He put down my faith and my morals and made unkind judgements about my husband. Who does this guy think he is? I was appaled. As far as knowledge goes he told me nothing more than the other crappy gynos ive seen. Waste of my time and $$ wish I would have gone to bethesda fertility clinic I will be calling them next!

So happy!

Posted on August 1st, 2015

A little over a month with Dr. Chin I became pregnant after trying almost 3 years! Now I am about 10 weeks and ready to move on to my reg OB. We are so thankfull for everything Dr. Chin and his staff did for us. Dr. Chin came highly recommend to us and we highly recommend him to you! They were always friendly, supportive and encouraging. We are over the moon. Thank you again!

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Very caring physician. Absolutely loved his bedside manners.

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr. Chin truly cares, and will try his best to help you to become pregnant. He is willing to listen and try to understand what your main concern and problems are. No other doctor thought that my spotting seven days before my menstrual cycle was a problem but Dr. Chin found that I had a luteal phase defect and corrected it and now we have two beautiful children.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Seeing Dr Chin was the best decision I ever made!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Absolutely fantastic service! Dr. Chin will help with all your fertility needs!

Posted on February 21st, 2015