- University Of Utah Hospital
- Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neeraj Agarwal MD
Dr. Neeraj Agarwal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Salt Lake City, UT. Their specialties include Medical Oncology.
Dr. Neeraj Agarwal has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Neeraj Agarwal has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Neeraj Agarwal has the following 15 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Preventive Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Neeraj Agarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Neeraj Agarwal
Neeraj Agarwal, MD Assistant Professor, Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine Neeraj Agarwal, MD, is an assistant professor in the Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine, at the University of Utah School of Medicine. He is also an investigator at Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) and member of the Imaging, Diagnostics, and Therapeutics Program. As a specialist in adult hematology and oncology, Agarwal cares for patients with all types of cancer and specializes in genitourinary malignancies (cancers of the prostate, kidney, bladder, and testes). Agarwal is a member of several professional societies, including the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Society of Hematology, and the Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG). After receiving his MBBS degree from Assam Medical College and medical degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Agarwal completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in geriatric medicine, both with the University of Iowa, and a hematology-oncology fellowship at HCI and the University of Utah School of Medicine. Agarwal has received several awards and grants and has been published extensively. He has given talks at several prestigious regional and national forums, including the workshop at the National Institutes of Healthâ€™s National Institute on Aging, Utah Urologic Society Annual meeting, and MD Anderson Cancer Centerâ€“sponsored oncology conferences. He serves as a panel member for the NCCN guidelines for kidney cancer and testicular cancer; he has been chosen as one of the five young investigators of Southwest Oncology Group, the largest clinical trial network in the world; and he has been appointed as the leader of early therapeutics of the SWOG Genitourinary Cancer Committee in 2010. Agarwal is also the recipient of the prestigious 2009-2010 William D. Odell Young Investigator award from the Department of Medicine, University of Utah.