Dr. Neeraj Agarwal Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Neeraj Agarwal?

I was thrown out of the office

Posted on June 18th, 2015

My wife and I had appointments. Apparently, a receptionist became intimidated and the doctor asked to speak to me. Dr. Antal started screaming at me and threw me out of the office, though my wife was allowed the 5-minute body exam and 2-minute discussion. Although my wife always requests I be present during an exam, this time it was not allowed. Dr. Antal is really quick (too quick?), perhaps efficient, and maybe effective. I was told never to return, so my wife will not return either. We can find another doctor who acts like a professional.

Posted on May 1st, 2017