Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neeraj R Bajaj
Dr. Neeraj R Bajaj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology. Dr. Bajaj is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center, St Vincents Medical Center Riverside and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. He speaks English.
Dr. Neeraj R Bajaj has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 8
This doctor saved my life I am so ever thankful, I went to Florida hospital almost a year ago ,, he evlaliated my lad and I was 100 percent blocked, he placed 2 stents in me , I have taken all his advice and doing well!!! He is the man as far as a cardiologist goes however our maker has also kept me alive, along with Dr, Neeraj Bajaj. He is a blessed doctor and has explained my may questions, I recommend highly Asmara awesome doctor, thank you for saving my life, chef Frank!!!!!!
Dr Bajaj came into my father's hospital room...well he stuck his head in the door expecting nobody to be in the room. He took a step back and attempted to close the door when I asked who he was. He pompasly said he was the heart doctor. Again stepping out of the room. We had questions which he could not answer and completely blew my father's condition off...not to mention he didn't even lay a hand nor a stethascope on him. I hope he didn't chart as if he did! I've been in medicine for 15 yrs and have worked along side many many doctors. Never have I ever witnessed this extent of poor bedside manor!!! He gives his group a bad name
Dr. Bajaj is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Neeraj R Bajaj accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Cardiology, 483 N Semoran Blvd Ste 102, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Neeraj R Bajaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.