Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neeraj Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Neeraj Jain has the following 15 expertise
- Migraine Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Fractures
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Injuries
Dr. Neeraj Jain has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neeraj Jain is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I saw Dr. Jain 3 weeks ago & this is the first doctor to point out important specific details on my MRI report that are the source of some of my pain after an accident. Other highly rated specialty doctors hadn't. I also feel very confident about my upcoming nerve shot for my main pain issue. The office personnel were also really thorough & kind.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Neeraj Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Pain Management Specialists, 908 N Elm St Ste 301, Hinsdale, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neeraj Jain in this video.
Dr. Neeraj Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.