Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neeraj Kohli
Dr. Neeraj Kohli, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in South Weymouth, MA, with other offices in Newton Lower Falls, MA and Natick, MA (and 5 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Kohli is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Dr. Kohli has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neeraj Kohli has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Neeraj Kohli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Weymouth, MA.