Have you seen Dr. Neeraj Kohli?

BEWARE this Doctor

This doctor is all about making money. I went in to see Dr Kholi in hopes that he could do a procedure that would remove my stress incontinence and after he examined me, he quickly jumped in and suggested that while he was doing that procedure, he noticed I had uteral prolapse and rectal prolapse and he could take care of them all at once. I have since seen another Dr from Boston Urogynecologists Associates and she said I didn't have any more prolapse than most other women in their 40s and it didn't need treatment. I felt that Dr. Kholi spoke to me as if he were a car salesman who was trying to talk me into the added sunroof and tinted windows.

Doctor's Response

We evaluate, counsel, and manage each patient individually. After a comprhensive exam and appropriate testing, we review the diagnosis and exam findings as well as treatment options which always include no treatment, conservative therapies, and surgery, if appropriate. We never "push" patients in one direction as my job is to educate and advise. If a patient considering surgery for stress incontinence also has prolapse (and 30% do), we offer to correct it at the same time if the patient desires rather than letting it get worse and needing another surgery down the road. Again, it is always the patients decision and we have the utmost respect for each patient's autonomy in decision making. They can pick and choose which procedures when recommended they would like done based on their symptoms and how much it bothers them. We also encourage all patients to go home and think about out recommendations even when some say they are ready to schedule surgery on the first visit. We are always available to address questions and concerns. I am sorry this patient heard something other than that.

After seeing another URO GYN, I was highly impressed with Dr. Kohli. He took me on time; talked to me first; examined me and then we talked again. He explained things in much more detail, in one visit than the other doctor I had seen for 15 months! I would certainly recommend him. I had to wait an hour an a half for the other URO GYN; Dr. Kohli took me immediately. He feels that my time is as valuable to me as his is to him! What doctor feels that way? His staff was polite and great! He had great reviews by a friend and also my GYN!

Professional

Dr. Kohli and his staff are without a doubt top notch! I will recommend Dr. Kohli to any friend in need of his medical expertise. His new location is beautiful and without a doubt his patients are his number 1 concern in getting in to see him and making sure you feel comfortable. I have never felt rushed by Dr. Kohli and he and his staff answered each and every question I had without making me feel like I was "holding" them up.

Amazing doctor!

I have been seeing Dr Kohli for several years and would not consider going anywhere else. In the medical world, this is who everyone goes to when faced with a urogynecology issue. I typically don't leave feedback, but felt obligated after reading some of the negative comments. Dr. Kohli is kind, knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer questions and eased my fears. I decided to stay with him when he left BWH, because I wanted to continue to have that personal experience and not feel like I was a number, which often happens at bigger, hospital based practices!

Made my life worth living

I suffered for years from a bladder disorder. I changed PCP's and Uro's constantly. I had been diagnosed prior to seeing Dr Kohli, but my symptoms where not being adequately treated. He gave me a list of treatment options, which I explored though trial and error, until I found my current regiment. I tell him what my needs are and he makes sure that I get what I need. I don't understand people talking about him not listening. One of the current treatments I use was reccomended on the IC website. I told him that I wanted to try it, and he made it happen. Now I dont have to plan my trips around bathroom availability.

Great experience

Referred to Dr. kohl for a postop complication if surgery done elsewhere. He carefully reviewed the chart and then examined me. Made the diagnosis quickly and I was scheduled for surgery within 2 weeks since I wanted it done before the end of the summer. My surgery went flawless and I am no longer in pain-wish had found him and him team months earlier! Great doc! Highly recommended!

Dr. Kohli is extremely knowledgable has been great with educating me with the options available to me. I would recommend him to anyone of my family or friends

past pt. with excellent results!

I had surgery by Dr Kohli 10 years ago and my results have been excellent!! He was very caring and accurate in his diagnosis. I have just referred a close friend to him.

My experience there was good except he did so many tests without discussing whether they were all necesary or how much they cost. When I received a bill for over $3000 that I would be responsible for made me very angry. Unfortunately, it left me with a negative feeling about him. It was his office manager that was horrendous. She told me I would not have to pay the bill, but I was not welcome in there practice anymore. All this because I questioned my bill. Very unprofessional!

Saw Dr. Kolhi for urinary incontinence which was left untreated for 5 years-he made the diagnosis quickly and started me on a treatment plan with close followup. I was better within a few weeks and can now vist my grandchildren without wetting the bed. Dr. Kolhi and his staff were wonderful! They gave me back my life! Would recommend them highly.

Dr. Neeraj Kohli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Weymouth, MA.

Dr. Neeraj Kohli Is this you?