- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center Sacramento
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neerali S Bernard has 2 locations
Dr. Neerali S Bernard has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Neerali S Bernard has the following 7 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Neerali S Bernard Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Neerali S Bernard
Dr. Bernard graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010. Dr. Bernard works in Sacramento, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Neurologist and Psychiatry. Dr. Bernard is affiliated with Sutter Davis Hospital and Sutter Medical Center Sacramento.