Dr. Neesheet Parikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neesheet Parikh?

Fantastic!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Awesome experience!

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Best Doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

He's very friendly, professional and interested. He referred me to a dermatologist, gave me some dietary recommendations and discussed blood work with me. I recommend Dr. Neesheet!

D. O. in Sunnyvale definitely worth the time

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Unfortunately this site doesn't give an option for "no wait time." There was no wait time. I can't believe there's no option to state that on the drop down. Wow. Anyhow, I digress. Dr. P is great for all of the reasons above. I'll see him again, as needed, no doubt. He's a stand-out, stand-up D.O. He really cares, is empathic, professional, sweet.

Dr. Neesheet Parikh - An outstanding Primary care doctor !

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Neesheet Parikh is exceptionally knowledgeable and very friendly. He discussed my labs in details and provided a very good insight on how I should go about my health in general and in specific details about the areas I need to focus. He has razor sharp memory and has my previous lab results always on his fingertips He is very thorough in his exam and prescribes medicine only when it is called for. He has always very easy and effective workarounds through exercises for my ailments. I feel secure having him monitor my health because of his due diligence and great care. He is very technology savvy and is fully equipped to monitor your health in person as well as remotely. For a traveler like me , he has special cost effective plans to make remote appointments . He always calls back at his earliest opportunity when left a message . I would recommend Dr. Neesheet Parikh to anyone – he makes a great Doctor and a human being , I vouch !

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Simply the best! Dr. Parikh is such a wonderful, caring doctor.

Great experience

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Hurt my knee a few days ago and since it wasn't getting better I called my health insurance company for a recommendation and they gave me Dr. Parikh's office. I set up an appointment online for the next day and received a couple confirmations (which I appreciated). His office is easy to find and has parking nearby (that helps when it hurts to walk). Dr. Parikh is super nice and makes you feel comfortable immediately. After examining my knee he told me my options and answered my questions and helped me make the best decision for my situation. He demonstrated the exercise/stretch he recommended and I feel 100% better after my office visit. I'd feel comfortable contacting him with any follow up questions and plan on going back to him if I need to for anything else. Beautiful office too.

affable, focused, raises the bar on what doctors should be

Posted on December 24th, 2014

affable, genuinely interested in improving my health. showed me the latest research for my health condition and products that are still in concept mode. took time to answer all my questions, and even asked some of his own. in short, goes above and beyond what doctors have done before. This is what doctors should do.

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Very friendly staff and doctor! Sits down and chats with you. enjoyed my visit with him.

wonderful experience

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Had a great appointment. He made me feel very comfortable. He takes care of our entire family. My kids, husband and parents. Highly recommend him as a family physician. He also does sports medicine, which is great for my kids.

highly recommend!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

The staff was great as was dr. Parikh's bedside manner. He was very knowledgable about my issues. I felt like he really cared.

Great!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I always enjoy seeing Dr. Parikh. He always sits and takes the time to listen to what I have to say. Great bedside manner. I've brought my other family members to him as well!