Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain - Posted on February 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain - Posted on March 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain - Posted on June 9th, 2014
I'm still upset after 3 years I shouldn't even give any star but the system requires me to click on it -- When I detected a lump in my breast, she said it mostly likely wasn't anything serious and asked me if I'd like to get it checked out. Thank God I said yes. When the positive cancer result was sent to her office (in the morning), she never bothered to call me with the result. And I got a voicemail when I called her office for the result and never got a call back the next day, no sense of urgency but only to indicate I need to make an appointment. The whole process made me feel like she didn't really care much about me.I guess it's no big deal, just breast cancer!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain - Posted on September 24th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain - Posted on July 14th, 2011
I don't understand the positive ratings. I came to this office with concerns of lumpy breast, pelvic pain, along with other issues. The doctor spent about 30 seconds examining my breasts was was told not to worry because I have fibrocystic breasts. Isn't breast examination usually longer? Before even questioning me about the nature of my pelvic pain, she was already telling me that it was normal and everything was ok. Getting a word in edgewise and telling her my problem was very difficult. This was my first appointment with this doctor and definitely last.
Dr. Ambe-Crain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsWESTLAKE GYNECOLOGY, 1250 La Venta Dr Ste 112, Westlake Village, CA
Dr. Neeta K Ambe-Crain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.