Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neeta C Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Neeta C Patel has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Neeta C Patel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neeta C Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
She is the worst doctor EVER!!. I would not recommend her to anyone. She never took any interest in my case. My pregnancy was a complicated one even then she never gave more than 5 mins during my appointment with her. She is used to get mad and answer rudely if you ask questions. She never had any idea about my pregnancy and would be busy flipping pages of my report during appointment s. In my entire pregnancy 1 saw her just 3 -4 times. I was never told how bad my pregnancy was and I am sure evenDr Patel Patel did not know as she never took any interest in my pregnancy. .so I got seziure and pre eclympsia in my last trimester and had to call 911 . thank goodness my husband was at home that day. I had to go through c section because of her and the doctor who did my c section told us how careless Dr patle had been as the report always indicated that I had chances of seziure but we were never told about this nor did she or her staff ever told us.
I have been seeing Dr Patel for 5+ years and she has always been courteous and helpful. I have never had a bad experience with her and she has always considered my feelings of a situation and answers every question I have in a timely manner. She sees all the women in my family and we all think very highly of her as a medical professional. Her demeanor has always been cheerful and positive and I would recommend anyone to her.
I went to Dr.Patel because of miscarriage. She suggested me to have D and C but didn't explain the procedure or possible complications of the procedure. One day after procedure I got very sick but she did not seem to care much. She is more interested in planing the next procedure and doing more surgery. After getting another opinion I am realizing that I am so glad she is no longer my doctor, I would not recommend her to anyone.
She performed unnecessary procedures which may not be needed. She asked my wife not for drinking water to allow surgery which was due next morning, and then performed a procedure to fill her bladder with water with a tube to do sonogram. Charged heavy fees for these procedure which was very painful for my wife for many days while urination.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Neeta C Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsPalo Alto Medical Foundation Fremont Center, 3200 Kearney St, Fremont, CA
Dr. Neeta C Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.