Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Neeta Tripathi
Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tripathi is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. She speaks English.
Dr. Neeta Tripathi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Neeta Tripathi has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Neeta Tripathi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 4
I have been seeing Dr. Tripathi now for a couple of years and she is a wonderful physician. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything to me. She is clear on what I should not be concerned about and what I should concentrate on to improve my condition. She is terrific and her whole staff is very pleasant and courteous. I would highly recommend her.
Dr. Tripathi recommended a Calcuim scoring which my insurance did not cover. I agreed to the test and it was found that I had a tumor in my right lung. She has very caring and sympathic when telling about this and put me in the good hands of a pulmonary doctor. I am after 8 months of treatment I am free of disease. That test she recommened save my life.
Dr. Tripathi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Neeta Tripathi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHamilton Cardiology, 2073 Klockner Rd, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Trenton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Neeta Tripathi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.