Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neeti Bhargava has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Neeti Bhargava has the following 11 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
Dr. Neeti Bhargava has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Patient is a bother, doesn't answer questions, prefers to INCONVENIENCE patient, rude, impatient, doesn't listen to patient, doesn't spend time with patient, spend more time with nurse than doctor, condescending and no bedside manner at all, no discussion on bloodwork, no explanation for her decisions on medication, not patient friendly!!!
I am actually very surprised she even has 2 stars on Healthgrades. And if you go to the MMI site for her reviews, they conveniently only are posting the good reviews (surprised there are any actually). This so called "doctor" has be treating my elderly mother for 1.5 years and frankly, we haven’t been happy with her since the beginning, but didn’t think there were many other options out there. My mother presented early on with swollen joints and severe pain and this doctor had her in tears because she didn’t even believe that she was in pain. I’m like “look at her – this is not normal”. “Dr.” Bhargava does not have the patient's best interest as a priority. She does not have time for them, does not answer questions, does not admit when wrong, her bedside manner is pathetic and she has no problem inconveniencing the patient. It's a wonder why she even went into this profession as a Dr because she's only about herself & she's sub-par as doctors go. Found many who care about patient & Dr. Bhargava is NOT one! BEWARE of this "doctor" - she's a waste of your time!
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Neeti Bhargava accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Maryland Musculoskeletal Institute, 86 Thomas Johnson Ct, Frederick, MD
Dr. Neeti Bhargava is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.