Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nefertiti Childrey DO
Dr. Nefertiti Childrey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Fayetteville, NC. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Childrey is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Nefertiti Childrey has 2 locations
Dr. Nefertiti Childrey has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Nefertiti Childrey has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nefertiti Childrey - Posted on June 11th, 2015
Dr. Childrey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nefertiti Childrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.