Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nefissa Chambi MD
Dr. Nefissa Chambi has 2 locations
3553 Whipple Rd
Union City, CA 94587
Dr. Nefissa Chambi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nefissa Chambi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nefissa Chambi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nefissa Chambi - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Chambi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nefissa Chambi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nefissa Chambi's office for more information.
3553 Whipple Rd Union City, CA 94587
3555 Whipple Rd Union City, CA : (510) 675-4010
More about Dr. Nefissa Chambi
An important part of being your physician is understanding who you are. That also means understanding how valuable your time is. My colleagues and I have developed My Doctor Online so you can e-mail me, check your lab results, make an appointment, access our many online programs or get information about a particular health topic any time its convenient for you.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nefissa Chambi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, CA.