Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Negar Mohamed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Negar Mohamed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This provider does not deserve a license to practice the way she treats patients and family member. Rude, condescending and arrogant. Wanted to discharge and elderly patient in congestive heart failure. Her training was in Pakastan where she earned an MBBS which is a dual undergraduate degree which is not equivalent to the graduate medical school education in the United States. Poorly trained. Does not understand American culture and ethics. Rude to family member and caregivers. Immediately requested a change of providers at the hospital.
Dr Mohammed has an MBBS which is an undergraduate degree in medicine and surgery from Pakistan. Her skills are limited. She wanted to discharge my relative who was in congestive heart failure home to die. Immediately changed providers. She is rude and arrogant and thinks she is better than everyone else. I have have two masters degrees compared to one two undergraduate degrees. Has no respect for my family members or the elderly.
Dr. Mohamed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
JFK Medical Center
Palms West Hospital
Saint Mary's Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Wellington Regional Medical Center
J F K Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Nishtar Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Dr. Negar Mohamed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Locations & Directions3345 S Jog Rd, Greenacres, FL
Dr. Negar Mohamed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenacres, FL.