Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neha H Mirchandani
Dr. Neha H Mirchandani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with another office in Mission Hills, CA. Her specialties include Neurology. She speaks English.
Dr. Neha H Mirchandani has 2 locations
14901 Rinaldi St Ste 325
Mission Hills, CA 91345
Book Online Now
Dr. Neha H Mirchandani has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Neha H Mirchandani has the following 7 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- St George Univ
Stony Brook University Medical Center
Dr. Neha H Mirchandani Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Neha H Mirchandani's office for more information.
101 Nicolls Rd Stony Brook, NY : (631) 444-7878
14901 Rinaldi St Ste 325 Mission Hills, CA 91345
Locations & Directions
Dr. Neha H Mirchandani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.