3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nehme Gabriel?

Wonderful

I've known Dr Gabriel for over 10 years. He is the most compassionate doctor I have known. He has taken care of me and of my son for free even when he did not have insurance. We think the world of him .

Assembly line doctor

In business to see how many patients he can squeeze into his schedule each day doesn't matter if its his office or the endoscopy suites, its all about the numbers! You are not a patient/person but just a number to add to his daily tally! All about profits not care, no bedside manner

Terrible experience

Poor bedside manners. Ran away in 4 min literally. Kept saying I need a scope

I have been a patient of Dr. Gabriel for 15 years. He is an accomplished physician for both my husband and myself. He diagnosed Barrett's for my husband and the treatment saved him. We think he is the best!

impressive!

Dr. G actually sat and listened during office visit.

Top doctor

awaul exp

front office very disrespectful, awaul, do not go there!!!!!!!!!11111

Poor

Saw him at office after a long wait. He literally saw me for less than 3 minutes. Awful bedside manners at best and never examined. Seems to be in a hurry and simply did not care what I was trying to tell him. His staff said he is trying to reach hospital for something. I lost trust in him.

Very poor experience.

Relative with G tube who relies on this for almost all nutrition post treatment for Stage IV esophageal cancer. His tube keeps falling out, and this doc tried to say it is appropriate for the tube to fall out and/or not be changed for a year (when I believe the standard is every 3 months). He was very disinterested in seeing my relative sooner than an appointment several weeks out to replace the tube, telling him to "just stick it back in there," meaning there would be precious little nutrition going in for that long a period of time. Upon insistence that relative needed the G tube replaced much sooner than the 3-4 weeks out for an appointment in order to be maintain nutrition, he couldn't care less and said to go to the E.R. E.R. docs then replaced the tube, sent him to a different GI doc, who said it IS totally correct that these need to be changed every 3 months and inadvertent dislodgement needs to be taken care of quickly, especially in situations where the G tube is the only (or mostly only) source of nutrition. Run, don't walk away from this doctor.

Poor physician

Dr in Name Only

Hard t believe anyone would give this doctor any rating. He never looked at me , never questioned me Never explained anything to me Never examined me The visit took 2 mins and he dashed out leaving me completely confused I have never been to a doctor so disinterested and uncaring I will never go back to him. I will never recommend him And I will be reporting him to the Medical Board

Great doctor

Excellent doctor. Wonderful staff. Highly recommend.

Dr. Nehme Gabriel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.

Dr. Nehme Gabriel Is this you?