Dr. Nieca Goldberg Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nieca Goldberg?

An outstanding doctor

Dr. Goldberg is an extremely competent, astute physician who takes her responsibilities to her patients extremely seriously. I feel very comfortable knowing that I am in her hands; she is a great doctor who is in the field for all the right reasons.

Never Again!

Very diapppointing...She was quick to change my meds of 25 yrs. Used scare tactics. No follow up...was very condesending and impatient. My pressure shot up in her presence.

Worst Doctor in 60 yrs.

Cold, dismissed me and put down my other doctors treatment. Used scare tactics. Late in all three visits. Never followed up ...cancelled important procedure.

stay away

She's great at promoting herself, but in reality she's uncaring and completely different from the persona she projects in the media. I never got some test results, she sent me to a cross-eyed surgeon to have an ablation done, his office was in a filthy basement. Later on I received a bill for the procedure, which I never had done. She also got snippy with me because instead of purchasing it, I borrowed her book from the library. Strange person.

Poor treatment and uncaring. Her center should be called the unwomens center.

She is the opposite of what she and her center describes. She spends very little time with her patients, dismisses what they tell them, She cancelled my appointment the last minute and I ended up in the hospital with cardiac problems.She does not like and will not answer my questions.

Dr. Goldberg is very knowledgeable and caring. She never makes you feel rushed at your appointment. She answers all questions in a manner that is understandable to you. You can communicate with her anytime thru the NYULMC e-mail and responses are within24 hours.

Don't expect your test results!

You would think that with all of the accolades Dr. Goldberg has, she would be a reliable physician. However, I was given an echocardiograph by Dr. Goldberg's 87th Street office and I haven't gotten the results yet! It has been over 5 months. I called repeatedly and was told that someone would get back to me. Well thank God I wasn't holding my breath. I am just praying my results were good. I am so disappointed.

Especailly for Women

Dr. Goldberg knows our special needs and diagnoses patient by patient. She recognizes the importance of giving patients the tools to identify symptoms and not to ignore them. I am grateful for her assertive and objective approach to her practice and her encouragement when patients are discouraged about their health or other issues. She treats the whole person not just the heart. I wish I could continue to see her but I now have limited insurance due to being unemployed.

Rushed, not serious

She was rushed and not serious and it turned out to be exactly the problem she writes about and says other doctors miss. Dissapointing