Dr. Neil Adelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Adelman?

Dr. Adelman is the best!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

I am so amazingly pleased and grateful that Dr. Adelman has accepted me as his patient. He is so knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate. I would give him the very highest recommendation in referring family, friends, acquaintances and strangers alike to him for medical care. Doctors don't come any better than Dr. Adelman.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Feel very fortunate to have found him. He listens.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

i have been seeing Dr Addleman for over a year. The office staff are rude! Not only to me I have witnessed the woman in the office being down right rude to patients and hearing them on the phone. The nursing staff are friendly and Dr Addleman has a great bedside manner. I went to the hospital with chest pains and was given some stress relief meds. The dr in ER said since I had been taken Xanax for yrs maybe the 20 tablets clonapen would help with blood pressure. I was dismissed by his staff because of what the ER dr have me. They put on my records I had broken a pain contract and it was simply not true they asked me if I was taking the mild pain meds from my dr who gives the pain injections. I now have a attorney because they lied on my records. I have had several drs tell me no one will see me due to the lies. Since they retracted what they put on computer and are now saying I don't answer my phone. They have accused me of blackmail and trying to write my own meds. I absolutely loved the Dr and nursing staff. But the woman in the office will chew you up and spit you out. It just isn't worth it. I read some awful reviews about the woman in the office and I went anyways. After 15 years in pain manegment I have never been treated like this from any doctor or their staff. And I'm from Houston I thought I had seen it all.

Best Doctor I've ever had

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr Adelman has been the best doctor that I have ever had. He listens very carefully to me when I speak and believes every word I say which has helped ...

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Great doctor but staff is very unprofessional with clients.

Best

Posted on November 26th, 2014

Our personal Doctor for over 10 years now; he is a class person and provider as well. As a senior couple we haven't had much illness over the past decade and we credit Dr. Adelman's attention to keeping it that way.

He is the most wonderful Doctor!

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Dr. Adelman has been our family physician for more than seven years now and is like a member of our family! We have referred him to friends..and family..through the years and they have all come away with the highest regard for him..as well as..gaining a new permanent physician.He has a way about him that is charming. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease, allowing you to open up and discuss any and all issues regarding your well being. Emotionally and physically! He is thorough and takes the time to follow up to be sure you are feeling better.My family wouldn't have any other Dr.

Posted on July 26th, 2017