Dr. Neil Ahner Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Neil Ahner?

Outstanding

After going to my primal caregiver, and dermatologists to get help for cystic acne on my chin and severe hair loss... I got nowhere and had to pay a lot of money to get zero results. Someone recommended Dr. Ahner to me and I thought... I have nothing to lose. I walked out of my 1st appt. extremely hopeful as he took my concerns seriously and mapped out what steps we would do to get to the bottom of this. He asked for lab work the other doctors didn't think to do and I loved the way he thought "out of the box" regarding my personal situation. I'm happy to say, I am now acne free and all of my hair has grown back. Finally... a doctor I can trust, who actually cares !