Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Alviedo
Dr. Neil Alviedo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Alviedo is affiliated with Shands Jacksonville, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Alviedo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Alviedo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Baptist Medical Center
Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
University Of Florida, Jacksonville
17 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Neil Alviedo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil Alviedo in this video.
Dr. Neil Alviedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.