Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil J Barkin
Dr. Neil J Barkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Barkin is affiliated with Suburban Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Barkin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil J Barkin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Barkin is an exceptional person. He is very knowledgeable, has a great 'bedside' manner, and made me feel that I was in good hands. He performed arthroscopic on my knee in '07 and a hip replacement in '11 and I am doing great. I recommend him to anyone with any need for orthopedic surgery, especially for the hips - his speciality!!
Dr Barkin has done 3 different surgeries that I have needed and all have been done excellent. Him and his staff go out of their way to accomadate you. they are very courteous and kind. I have and always will recommend him for any orthopedic surgery you may need, could not find a better more skilled doctor.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Barkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Neil J Barkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCapitol Orthopedics And Rehabilitation Llc, 6000 Executive Blvd Ste 510, Rockville, MD
Dr. Neil J Barkin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rockville, MD.