Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Neil C Blumenthal
Dr. Neil C Blumenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phillipsburg, NJ, with another office in Wind Gap, PA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Blumenthal is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Warren Campus. Dr. Blumenthal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil C Blumenthal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Neil C Blumenthal has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Neil C Blumenthal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neil C Blumenthal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Blumenthal raised his voice became very angry with me. I have never been so disrespected in my life. He fails to follow medical standards . He yelled at me that an accident that occurred during an ablation NEVER happens and yet it happened to me, if it NEVER happens and it did, you'd think he'd remember the one time it did. I never received an apology from him. I wasn't angry that it happened, accidents happen especially when it comes to machinery. Yelling at a patient, raising your voice in a hospital room is absolutely inappropriate. I feel that I should have received a phone call once he checked my chart ( if he even checked my chart) apologizing for raising his voice and for failing to remember the incident that left me stitched and packed. This man has a DemiGod attitude and needs a review on bedside manners.
Never really saw Dr. Blumenthal at my office visits despite having a high risk pregnancy. In 24 weeks, saw him a total of 10 mins. Not the kind of practice you want to visit if you plan on being an active participant in your care. After dealing with this problem, as well as the arrogance of this doctor, I decided to switch doctors. Trust of your doctor is an important part of you care, how can you trust a doctor you never see?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Blumenthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Neil C Blumenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil C Blumenthal, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Phillipsburg, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Neil C Blumenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phillipsburg, NJ.