The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil I Brody has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 68
I have found Dr. Brody and his staff to be top notch in care, diagnosis and treatment. He has been compassionate and a great source of information. My dad is the original patient of Dr. Brody and because of his treatment of my dad, I became a patient. He has improved both our quality of life and he has given my dad incredible kindness and guidance. His staff is kind and polite and incredibly helpful.
Well over twenty five years ago psoriasis developed on my scalp. Dr Brody was actually the 3rd doctor I had sought to help me. I found that his practice specialized in my condition and that he was part of leading research. My condition soon became quite managable, and I was given the opportunity to be afforded the latest and sometimes experimental treatments. Many years later my immune system again did not seem to be able to fight off plantar warts that spread to cover the entire bottoms of both of my feet. The condition remained painfully stubborn for a long time initially not responding to laser, interferon and other treatments. I thought I would have to live with them forever, however the perseverance and continued treatment by the staff and under doctor Brody erradicated and cured me of the condition. As all of these years have past, my children now fully grown, also continue to benefit from the excellent care by the doctor. I have recommended to other family members and many friends who have thanked me for helping them find a doctor such as Dr Brody. We are all very grateful.
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1972
New York University
Dr. Neil I Brody accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsManhasset Diagnostic Imaging, 1350 Northern Blvd Ste A, Manhasset, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil I Brody in this video.
Dr. Neil I Brody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.