Dr. Neil E Brown Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Neil E Brown?

Dr. Brown diagnosed and treated my vertigo last year and he did so with great expertise, care and concern. I was very stressed by what I was experiencing and that first visit with Dr. Brown was memorable because not only did he give me solid information about what was going on, but did so with just the right touch of compassion, a little bit of humor, and patience that I needed. He looked up a good article and printed it for me to take home so I would better understand what was going on. After his treatment and working with the neuro therapist he referred me to, I am symptom free and couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Dr. Brown (already have a number of times!)