- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil B Callister MD
Dr. Neil B Callister, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with other offices in Ogden, UT and Ogden, UT. Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Neil B Callister has 3 locations
Dr. Neil B Callister has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Neil B Callister has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Neil B Callister Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Neil B Callister
Dr. Callister works in Ogden, UT and 2 other locations and specializes in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Callister is affiliated with McKay-Dee Hospital.