Dr. Neil J Cichetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil J Cichetti?

first visit, i explained having pain in back and legs. he thought i was looking to get oxi from him and informed me he was NOT that kind of doctor.... stated i should ask anyone in massena of that fact. also, i have problems sleeping which he again said in a very stern manner, he is not that type of doctor. he made me feel like i was some junkie looking for medications. i was inly looking for help and some one who cared. i don't take pain medication and only wish there was something out there to help me sleep. Got no medical advice regarding either, but a nice good bye....see you in 3 months. just before leaving, he asked "so what do want from me...drugs?" I was shocked and furious. My reply was i do not take ANY controlled medications and only looking for what other treatments were out there, Again, left with a cold feeling and will not go back.. Also, it takes 5 to 7 days to get him to renew routine medications such as lipitore, BP meds, etc. Nurses never called back when i had a medical problem, such as my husband, who is also a new patient, had breathing problems ..he has COPD. No one ever calls back so I took him to walk in clinic.. do you have to be close to death to actually get a emergency office visit or do you go to a walk in every time? I called his office as i was having a reaction to medication....no one ever returned my call. 4 days later, i stopped by the office and lied i was going out of town and needed to know what to do. I called the office to have breathing medication my husband takes renewed. took over 6 days for kinneys to hear from this doctor. I called for myself, asking if i should continue takng a med he had me on for 30 days. Needed new prescriiption if he thought i should. Calls back and forth kinneys (never got it) to drs office who first said it was called in then back to kinney....endless time and calling only to finally find out he does not want me to continue with this medication and will not renew this. I had to again make that call to his office......no one had the decency to call me with an answer and this only took w eek to resolve. at lease kinneys was so patient and willing to help me. Are the nurses in this office just too busy to handle these calls or does any one really care. Are patients such as I expecting too much?

Best ever

Never had a Doc who spends the time as Dr. Cichetti. I've never felt rushed nor left feeling like " What was that?" That is, He gives time to explain. Polite and Professional. As a member of the medical community and having worked with and for many Docs, I think he is awesome.

muscle spasm mistaken for a heart attack

excellent dr. should take ghi

Dr. Neil J Cichetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massena, NY.