Dr. Neil Sherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Sherman?

Simply the BEST!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Patient and comforting when explaining a medical condition(s). Takes time with his patients and most importantly doesn't rush in and out of the exam room, like others.

A thorough, bright, caring doctor with a pleasant bedside manner. I like him a lot.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr. Sherman listens well, makes sure all of your questions are answered. He is smart, and is pleasant to work with. I am happy and confident in his care for my urological needs.

Simply The Best Urologist and Doctor I have ever seen

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I visited Dr. Sherman because I had pain in my testicles and it was really uncomfortable. He was my wife's urologist and I had met him once before and really liked how he treated my wife. Dr. Sherman is not only extremely knowledgable and experienced, he is genuinely interested in his patients' well-being. He is EXTREMELY thorough and patient and listens and asks questions about history. I felt very comfortable with him and I have to say that of all doctors' I have seen in my 47 years, I am most impressed with his demeanor and knowledge. I am VERY happy that I saw him and look forward to visiting him periodically as has been his suggestion to stay on top of my health and prognosis going forward. I am extremely happy that he is my doctor and strongly recommend him to anyone who needs to see a urologist.

patient

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Dr.Sherman is by far above and beyond an outstanding physician! HE has been my doctor for the past 4yrs. How he makes a sensitive issue so comfortable to discuss is unbelievable. He gives ample time to discuss it. He's a very caring and passion about his work.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable regarding his medical specialty and keeps the patient at every level. He talks to the patient so that he understands what his condition is. He doesn'y speak in medical terminology. He always listens to his patients and is always looking out for their best interest.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Dr.Sherman is a highly qualified physician (urologist) who is an excellent diagnostian, understands fully patient issues, makes every attempt to resolve the problem, does his best to accommodate the patient's needs, and spends adequate time with his patient, so that there is a team effort between doctor and patient to work toward the optimal medical solution to the problem. I would highly reccommend him.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Sherman was vey knowledgeable and caring. He took the time to explain the procedure to my husband and I. He accomodated my request to have the surgery at a certain time so it could coincide with my school break (I'm a teacher). His staff was also accomodating and they rushed all the necessary testing to get the surgery date I wanted. After surgery, which was an outpatient procedure, he honored my request to be admitted an stay overnight at the hospital. I was uncomfortable with the catherer and did not want to go home the same day. Follow up visits post surgery were thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherman.

FRED PF. & BARBARA M

Posted on October 20th, 2011

DR SHERMAN IS A TRULY WONDERFUL PHYSICIANHIS GUIDANCE DURING MY HUSBAND'S INCONTINENCE HAS CHANGED OUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER. HE WAS SO KIND AND CARING--WHICH I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED FROM MOST OTHER DOCTORS ANYWHERE. HE WAS MOST CONCERNED WITH OUR NEEDS/CARE/AND COMFORTLEVEL THAN ANYONE ELSE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. WE TRAVEL FROM SUFFERN NY TO SEE HIM AT HIS EDISON, NJ OFFICE & HEIS WORTH EVERY MILE. I ALSO SEE DR. SHERMAN FOR MY NEEDS & ISSUES.

With so few reconstruction specialists on the East Coast Dr. Sherman Comes in First

Posted on December 21st, 2009

Dr. Sherman and staff were more than helpful and sympathetic to my very complicated health and insurance issues. The staff went out of their way to help me and so did Dr. Sherman all whilst in the middle of him changing practices. I praise the attention to detail that the Dr. and His office staff provide. I cant wait until the final surgery is successful so that I can write about it in this medium. Thanks for all.... JayZ

Posted on September 29th, 2017