Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil Deleeuw has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Neil Deleeuw is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. deleeuw did a fantastic job on my breast augmentation and lift. I interviewed several doctors, and he was the most knowledgeable, by far. He practices current and minimally invasive techniques in order to minimize pain and promote faster recovery. He is very realistic and thorough in terms of what kind of results the patient should expect from the procedure. His follow-up care is excellent. In addition, the nurses and office staff are friendly and helpful. They are more than willing to answer any questions or concerns, and do an awesome job at relieving some of the apprehensions that go along with surgery.
Dr. Deleeuw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christiana Care Health Services
St Francis Hospital
Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
49 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Wilmington, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil Deleeuw in this video.
Dr. Neil Deleeuw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.