Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Eaglstein
Dr. Neil Eaglstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orange Park, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Eaglstein is affiliated with Flagler Hospital, UF Health Jacksonville and Putnam Community Medical Center. Dr. Eaglstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Eaglstein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Neil Eaglstein has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Neil Eaglstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
The woman I spoke with to make an appointment with this office as well as when I called later on had a rude demeanor and was unhelpful. She seemed like I was imposing on her by calling to ask questions and clarify about an appointment. I do not know the quality of care by Dr. Eagelstein but the staff seems unprofessional and rude.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Eaglstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UF Health Jacksonville
Putnam Community Medical Center
Orange Park Medical Center Inc
St Vincents Birmingham
Baptist Med Ctr -Nassau, Fernandina, Fl
University Medical Center
Selma Baptist Hospital
St Vincent Williamsport Hospital
Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Neil Eaglstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
Locations & DirectionsDermatology & Laser Center, 2055 Professional Center Dr, Orange Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil Eaglstein in this video.
Dr. Neil Eaglstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.