Dr. Neil Ettinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Ettinger?

Very thorough

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Stayed on my problem until we found a fix

no stars

Posted on September 10th, 2016

He appears to only care about those who did not smoke. He was condescending to me. He walked out on me after many, many appointments. Fasten your seat belts, many bumps in the road ahead.

Perfect doctor. My hero.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

An incredible doctor. Really cares about his patients, efficient and courteous.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I've only had a few visits with Dr Ettinger in his office, but I was very impressed with Dr Ettinger and his office staff. While inpatient at St Luke's he was excellent! On time, knowledgeable, and great bedside manner.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ettinger and staff are very knowledgeable and oh so very kind. The best.

Not recommended

Posted on February 27th, 2014

I can not recommend this doctor. He is totally uninterested in his patients needs. As I saw in an earlier review, "it is my way or the highway" with him. He is not interested in collaborating with the patient in any way. I was referred to him for a very specific treatment for a very specific problem. Rather than address that problem, he wanted to prescribe a dangerous medication for minor problem that I was not even concerned about, and that all other doctors I've seen since agree I do not have. When I refused to take the medication he prescribed and asked that he instead focus on the problem I was referred to him for he became angry and told me he could not help me. I went elsewhere.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I higly recommend him. After wasting a year while other doctors tried to diagnose my condition(IPF), Neil diagnosed it within 20 minutes during my first visit with him. He is a TREMENDOUS patient's advocate. He battled one drug commpany to allow me into one of their trials after the company said I didn't have IPF. He used his influence to pressure Barnes Hospital to accept me for its lung transplant program. However, it's "his way or the highway". He is blunt and does not sugar-coat anything. Once you allow him to get to know him, he is very personable. HE SAVED MY LIFE.

Jan Bergman

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

Dr Ettinger is encourging. Has great listening skills. Always has a smile on his face. I have never waited a long time in his office. He gets right to the point and answers all my questions. Fills all my needs. His staff also is there for me. I am confident I am getting good medical care.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017