Dr. Neil Fine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Fine?

He's the Best of the Best

Posted on January 28th, 2017

I could write a novel about my incredible experience with Dr. Neil Fine and his staff. Overall, I've never felt more cared for as a patient. Unfortunately, I've had my fair share of doctors. But nobody made me feel more comfortable, informed, or hopeful than Dr. Fine. I became his patient due to the fact that I wanted reconstruction after a double mastectomy. His skill puts him in the same category as the best of the best. And that also goes for his team-- that's exactly what they are... a team. My final results have surpassed my greatest expectations. Sounds cheesy but owe so much to Dr. Fine. From the time I was told I had breast cancer to the final stage of my reconstruction, I psychologically struggled more than I thought I would. But thanks to his patience with me and his drive to see me happy with what I see when I look in the mirror, I no longer feel the ware and tear of my surgeries. I no longer see scars when I look at myself; it's one of the best feelings in the world. And I owe that to Dr. Neil Fine. Love you, Dr. Fine!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I am still suffering with pain from this doctor's botched breast implant procedure.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I went to Dr. Fine about a year ago, for reconstructive surgery to correct another surgeons error. I had lost all hope prior to seeing Dr. FIne, my breast was disfigured. I had 4 surgeries with previous surgeon, trying to correct his error. Dr. Fine, made me feel normal again and my breast looks amazing. I will always be grateful!

Horrible doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

His surgery is causing me permanent pain. I will have pain for the rest of my life because of this "doctor".

Posted on May 11th, 2015

I had problems immediately after this doctor's surgery following which he was in denial. He had done two procedures on me but only sent me copies of one procedures following my request for all procedures .

Posted on April 29th, 2015

For breast very good for eye lids vet bad. Do your research. Please mine are still a mess. He takes no responsibility

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2014

I met Dr. Fine during one of the worst times of my life. I had just been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I felt very alone and he put me at ease immediately. It is a few years ago now and I have needed several surgeries and he has been kind, patient and always there for me. I

Only Plastic Surgeon for Me

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Neil did my face lift just over 10 years ago. I love the job he did and how dealt with me and my husband. I am ready for an update and there is no one else I would even consider. He listens, he is a skilled surgeon, and his office staff is very helpful - everything I look for.

Double-chin no more!

Posted on April 7th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Fine and his staff was exemplary. Everyone was friendly and competent. Dr. Fine is a gem! He understood exactly what I wanted: to get rid of my double-chin. He did not (unlike another doctor whom I consulted) suggest additional procedures. His surgery was superb: I look so natural that my friends don't seem to have noticed. That's what I wanted! I can recommend Dr. Fine 100%. Thanks to him, I now look as young as I feel.

The Best!!

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I had a previous tummy tuck done by Dr. Fine about 10 years ago and when I was thinking of having implants taken out or replaced (done by another surgeon) he presented me with the option of having a breast lift, which I never had thought about before. He clearly understood my unhappiness with my look and told me I should think about putting off the decision to remove the implants because he thought the lift would fix what I was unhappy with. The results are beyond anything I could imagine. Truly, perfection. He is professional, compassionate, responsive and yet very down to earth. And while I was in recovery and he came back in and was so calming and reassured me that everything went very well. I could not recommend anyone more strongly than I could Dr. Fine. He is truly the best. And his entire staff carry the same qualities. Professional, nice, no pretense. It's not necessary when you do what you do so well.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Dr. Fine is a gifted surgeon! He spent a great deal of time with me discussing my options for breast reconstruction following a mastectomy and was very patient with my questions. He was kind and warm yet very professional during a very difficult discussion. The surgical reconstruction he did was beautiful. I was delighted with the final result. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His physician's assistant and office staff are similarly friendly and patient and are wonderful to work with during an emotional experience.

No Worries

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Fine did my breast reconstruction with expanders followed by silicone implants following my (elected preventative)bilaterial mastectomies in 2010. I was feeling very terrible, doomed and nervous in the "sacrafice" I was making to reduce my breast cancer risk. All of that went away after my first consultation with Dr. Fine. I was told he was, "the man to go to for breasts" by all of my doctors and several friends and they couldn't have been more right. Not only did Dr. Fine make me feel calm, comfortable and confident in the work he was to do but he delivered. I have been told by many that the work looks like a "fantastic boob job" rather than a reconstruction. Any tweaks or changes I was interested in during the exchange from expanders to implants, and after the final implants were in place has been taken care of quickly and relatively painlessly. Dr. Fine will to go as far as you want in acheiving the results you desire but he will never suggest any extra work you are not interested in. He's not a seller, he's an artist.Thank you!