Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Freund
Dr. Neil Freund, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Oshkosh, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Freund is affiliated with VA Central Iowa Healthcare System - Des Moines Division, Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center and Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Freund has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neil Freund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.