Have you seen Dr. Neil S Ghodadra?

The Best of the Best

Remember Dr. Welby, the fictional TV doctor who listened to his patients with compassion and patience and who took exquisite care of them because he was smart, ethical and a born healer? Well, Dr. Ghodadra is a thousand times better. He is the smartest, kindest, nicest physician you could ever ask for. And, he's a great MD.

best orthopedic surgeon ever...

The jury is still out. Had my first visit and of course he wants to operate. I need a few consukts and second opines from Infectious disease specialists--its complicated All of the TV razmataz marketing is a bit off putting

RN

I unfortunately was hit in a crosswalk and sustained injuries. One that needed repair within months after the accident. I had an unfortunate outcome from this surgery performed by another orthopedist. When I couldn't walk two months after the procedure, all I got from that surgeon was "Well, someday you will again walk without a cane . I just can't tell you when". That was it. No other offers of help or solutions. I never wanted to go back. My physical therapist introduced me to Dr. Ghodadra and Snibbe Orthopedics. She and her colleagues saw the care and superior outcomes of all the patients they received from this orthopedic group and said "this is who I would go to if I needed orthopedic help." Dr. Ghodadra's office got me right into see him for this complication of surgery and another problem, an injury to my biceps. I was lacking hope but, from the minute he listened to me, examined me and looked at my records...he offered me that. Hope. He was not "scissor happy" and tried everything he could to reverse the problems before surgical intervention. He still is. He never gives up. He listens and hears his patients, while giving them dignity and attention. His office staff is prompt, responsive and professional and I feel so taken care of that I am telling everyone. Oh, and did I mention I'm a registered nurse?

Misdiagnosed on 2 accounts

Went to him for knee and wrist problems. Was misdiagnosed on both accounts, and was he scheduling me for surgery to repair a so-called torn meniscus. No such tear. Regarding wrist, sent me for PT for tendonitis, ended up having a ganglion cyst (ID'd by PT, then other MD) and just had surgery to excise.

Best Surgeon

I am very impressed with the surgery Dr. Khodadra did on my son's shoulder and 2 years ago on his knee. He is in no pain since day one and is able to move his arm. Dr. Khodadra is the nicest, kindest and caring doctor we have ever met. His experties and academic accomplishments is very impressing. HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

I first met Dr. Ghodadra at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute. After he left that office I was re-scheduled with other doctors. However, none of the doctors compared to Dr. Ghodadra. I tracked him down and followed him to his office in Beverly Hills, and after my shoulder arthroscopy surgery results I know I made the right decision to follow him. He is very patient, always tries to answer questions, printed pictures for me from my surgery. By far the best there is when it comes to orthopedic surgeons I would highly recommend Dr. Ghodadra.

Gave me my husband back.

After going to numerous doctors over the past couple years that told my husband who is only 44 years old and very athletic, that he would need a full shoulder replacement (which would only last 7 - 8 years), we found Dr. Ghodadra. He gave my husband options, no other doctor had ever mentioned and they were way less invasive with more pain free results. My husband had almost no motion in his shoulder & beyond serious constant pain for the past year. Dr. Ghodadra did a simple outpatient surgery and the next day, my husband had full motion range back. He's like new again, thanks to Dr. Ghodadra. Dr. Ghodadra is on the cutting edge of new surgical techniques and methods for joint issues. He thinks "Outside of the Box". Thank you for giving me my husband back. :)

Definitely Recommended

I searched extensively online for a doctor for my rotator cuff surgery. I met with three very well reviewed doctors, and by far, Dr. Ghodadra was leaps and bounds ahead of the other two, in every aspect. He took his time to go over my MRI results. He had terrific bedside manner. He was also very clear as far as what he was going to do, breaking the procedure down, so that I could actually imagine how my surgery day would go. In contrast, the other two doctors, who were more "old school" basically met with me for just a few minutes, told me "yes, you need surgery, here is a pamphlet with information, when you are ready, call my assistant and we will schedule you." What I loved the most about Dr. Ghodadra is his knowledge, his compassion, and his follow-through. I have and will continue to recommend him to all my friends and family.

Amazing Orthopedic Doctor!!!!

By far the best doctor in Town!! Amazing bed side manners, sits with you in the room and explains every detail of your condition and what could be done. I have been suffering of knee pain for the last few years and wasn't able to find a good orthopedic. Thank you Dr. Neil Ghodadra!

Very Knowledgeable and Empathic Doctor!

He immediately identified the problem that I was experiencing in my knee and explained the regimen that I need to adhere to in helping the effected area heal properly. He was thorough, empathic, and had a great bedside manner!

Excellent

I was very impressed with Dr Ghodadra. He seemed very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me explaining my MRI and the options available concerning my torn meniscus. His bedside manners are by far the best I have had of any doctor. You will never feel rushed with him and are sure to walk away with a complete understanding of your condition. I was also very impressed with his resume, specifically his academic accomplishments/awards/publications.

Dr. Neil S Ghodadra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.