Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Neil K Goldstein
Dr. Neil K Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Banner Payson Medical Center and Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center. Dr. Goldstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil K Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Neil K Goldstein has the following 17 expertise
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Vascular Malformations
- Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Interventional Oncology
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Varicose Veins
- Interventional Radiography
- Pelvic Pain
Showing 5 of 44
I really dont like going to see the any doctor, But PEDES of orange county really made me feel very confortable and explained every thing to me step by step what was going to happened and answered my questions so I could understand . I felt like i was part of the family , I will be back for my follow up apt Thank you Alma Sanchez
To echo the other reviews, Dr. Goldstein and his staff at PEDES have been extremely helpful to me with my venous issues. Dr. Goldstein was able to provide me with treatment I did not know existed. I can now sleep better without horrible cramping in my legs and feet. To sum it up, Dr. Goldstein is an excellent physician and he gets his job done quickly and efficiently, and he is friendly and "cares" for his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Goldstein to my friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Goldstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Neil K Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO