Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Neil Goodman
Neil Goodman is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr Goodman is one of the busiest surgeons in the U.S. as far as laser liposuction as he performs 50 cases a month so I thought that he may be very expensive and also hard to see. There is no consult fee so I decided to see. He showed me how his procedure would remove the fat I wanted gone as he has thousands of before and afters. I now look like the before and afters he showed me and what he charged was in my opinion more than reasonable. If you are thinking about lipo where you walk in and walk out this is it. I was walking my dog the next day and 4 wks after the procedure had a whole new look (and needed some new clothes!)
I'm very happy with outcome of my procedure. The wait time was long staff was running late. Beautiful atmosphere. Staff was very nice made me feel comfortable. They informed me step by step what to expect. The procedure was not very painful like some people say there were a few oches but nothing that would make you jump off table. I experienced a few burning sensation in stomach area and other minor things that come from procedure but it all went away within first 3 months. He was as gentle as he could be. I'm 6 months in and very happy with results. He also called and checked on me and was always available to answer my questions no matter what time I called him. Thank you Dr. Goodman.
I am 23 years old and did a smart Lipo with Dr.Goodman and a fat transfer to buttox and I have to say I was better off saving the $5,500 I spent. It hurt so bad and he only took out 5 pounds. I do not have a curvy shape and that is what I was looking for. He did not do this for me! I am so disappointed in the results. I thought I would get a flat tummy and nice round butt and that didn't happen for me. When I tell people I got work done they don't believe me and tell me I waisted my money because the doctor did a terrible job. If I could give any advice I would say do your research on a good doctor! You pay for what you want with good quality for results. DR. Goodman did not do that for me!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions360 N Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY
Take a minute to learn about Neil Goodman in this video.
Neil Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.