Dr. A N Harrison Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. A N Harrison?

Dr. Harrison is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for a couple years now, he is always very caring and easy to talk with.

"Mary"

I have been a patient of Dr. Harrison since 1991 and have the upmost respect for him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist. I think the best recommendation that I can give is that I entrusted my daughters to also be his patients and he was definitely a godsend to my eldest.

Dr. Harrison has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is very competent, thorough and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Harrison has been my ob/gyn for over 25 years, delivering my daughter in 1992. He has provided wonderful care over the years through all the "stages" of life. Wonderful bedside manner, very caring and personable. Would highly recommend him!

Great doctor!

Nicest Doctor

Dr. Harrison obviously cares about his patients and made the visit relaxed.

Dr Harrison rocks :)

Dr Harrison has been taking great care of me for almost 25 years. He delivered my first child in 1992 and I'm grateful for his sincere care ever since. He's taken me from child bearing years to peri menopausal season. Gads, he's a saint. So grateful for him.

Patient

Dr. Harrison has been my ob/gyn for 20+ years. He is so easy going, knowledgeable, thorough, proactive, professional, etc. I cannot say enough about him. He makes you feel so comfortable and I have the utmost confidence in him! I wish we could clone him!!!

Asolutely The Best!

The BEST!

Absolutely wonderful doctor! Too bad that are not more doctors like him. He is patient, has a sense of humor, and listens to what you tell him, and best of all, you can trust the advise/diagnosis he gives you

Excellent doctor

I have been to Dr.Harrison for 25 years. He is professional, kind, empathetic, and exactly what every doctor should be like. I have the utmost respect for him and would recommend him to all of my friends and relatives.

Great & Caring Doctor

Dr. Harrison has been my GYN for 15+ years & he is excellent. He has a gift of making you feel like you are his only patient. He would remember details about my life that we talked about the previous year. Whenever I needed to address a problem, he would stop whatever he was doing, look straight at me, listen intently, & then give his professional advice. I trust him thoroughly & was sorry to hear that he's retiring. Enjoy your retirement Dr. Harrison! You're the BEST & you will be missed!