Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil Herman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I was not pleased with Dr. Herman and recently fired him as my orthopedic. I had two appointments with Dr. Herman and each appointment I waited over 50 mins. in the exam room before he ever entered the examination room. He runs extremely late and never once apologized for his lateness. He seems rude and arrogant and was not prepared for my visit as even after being 50 mins late, he hadn't even read my MRI results, causing him to have to step out for another 10 mins (5 of which was spent in another patients room and 5 reading the MRI. It was frustrating that after being that late he wasn't even prepared nor did he ever apologize for his tardiness. He never took my pain seriously often down playing the pain I would say I was in and he didn't want to listen to how I felt or the level of discomfort I was in. Since I had complained about the wait time during this second appointment, I was told that I should probably book the first apt of the day since it's a very busy office. I can appreciate a busy office but when it keeps occuring and never an apology is made, it is rude and disrespectful. I then booked my 3rd apt with him for first thing in the am. When I arrived, I was the first and only patient. I was taken in the exam room and this time waited 30 minutes while I listed to him discussing with a nurse his cable bill and hearing him looking up different plan options on line. At this point, I left the office in disgust that he would purposely allow a patient to wait 30 mins for no reason and to set back all his patients for the day. I stopped at the desk where the office staff offered to get him but at this point I chose to leave the practice and find another doctor that would respect me and my time.
30 Years Experience
Universite De Montreal
Graduated in 1988
Montreal General Hospital
Dr. Neil Herman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFramingham Orthopedic Associates, 1094 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil Herman in this video.
Dr. Neil Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.