Dr. Neil Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Herman?

Dr Herman gives excellent care. He is available whenever I need his help-even on the same day I call. He has helped with many problems over the years. Great local care without having to go to Boston.

Excellent doctor

Have seen Dr Herman on many occasions. He is kind, likable, bright and has never failed to give great treatment and advice to correct my problem and g ...

The doctor listens and gives me all the time I need . I have seen him for several different problems and he has helped me get better each time.

Horrible

Horrible. Don't even think about going there.

I was not pleased with Dr. Herman and recently fired him as my orthopedic. I had two appointments with Dr. Herman and each appointment I waited over 50 mins. in the exam room before he ever entered the examination room. He runs extremely late and never once apologized for his lateness. He seems rude and arrogant and was not prepared for my visit as even after being 50 mins late, he hadn't even read my MRI results, causing him to have to step out for another 10 mins (5 of which was spent in another patients room and 5 reading the MRI. It was frustrating that after being that late he wasn't even prepared nor did he ever apologize for his tardiness. He never took my pain seriously often down playing the pain I would say I was in and he didn't want to listen to how I felt or the level of discomfort I was in. Since I had complained about the wait time during this second appointment, I was told that I should probably book the first apt of the day since it's a very busy office. I can appreciate a busy office but when it keeps occuring and never an apology is made, it is rude and disrespectful. I then booked my 3rd apt with him for first thing in the am. When I arrived, I was the first and only patient. I was taken in the exam room and this time waited 30 minutes while I listed to him discussing with a nurse his cable bill and hearing him looking up different plan options on line. At this point, I left the office in disgust that he would purposely allow a patient to wait 30 mins for no reason and to set back all his patients for the day. I stopped at the desk where the office staff offered to get him but at this point I chose to leave the practice and find another doctor that would respect me and my time.

I had a knee problem that no one could seem to figure out. Doctor Herman spent a lot of time with me -was very thorough and explained everything in detail. After his treatment ,I am now back to running and am feeling great. superb care

I have a broken wrist. The 1st time I went in I had to wait along time and I was in a lot of pain. And while I was waiting I saw him a few times in hallway talking about non patients problems with other co-workers. When I did See him, he was very cold, short with the visit and I didn't feel comfortable. The follow up visit did go a lot quicker, but when I was explaining my problems, and asking questions I thought he wasn't very clear with his explanations and very short with me as if he was trying to rush the visit. All he said was I will feel better in another week, so I left that visit unclear with some of my issues that I tried to go over with him.

Had severe shoulder pain for a long time. Went to see dr. Herman and he gave me a cortisone shot. what a difference it made. I am painfree and back to throwing a baseball.

Ignored

Our pediatrician referred my son to this practice for a broken finger. We arrived for the appointment early, filled out the paperwork and then waited. An hour and a half after our scheduled appointment time, a Dr. Herman walked in, stated that my son had a broken finger and needed a cast and delivered us to the technician to have it applied. The doctor spent less than two minutes with us and the cast took about five. Why couldn't this have been managed better? This unbelievable waste of our time wouldn’t have bothered me so much if they had been busy or had an emergency. The wait that we had to endure is apparently chronic. I was told to schedule for the first appointment in the morning or right after lunch if I wanted to avoid a repeat. From what my son and I observed as we patiently paced the halls during our hour and a half wait was that the doctor (and they only staff one at a time) spent his time chit-chatting with the staff about non-medical/patient issues between patients, even while they knew they were 1 ½ hours behind. There was no one directing the patient flow. They absolutely need someone to do this for them! So, either they deliberately overbook patients, they waste time while patients are there or both. Either way, there was no focus on the patients; my son or anybody else!

my knee had been hurting for years-had a knee replacement- now i'm pain free and feeling great

Dr herman fixed my torn acl 6 months ago. I am back to doing all normal activities with no pain. He did a wonderful job

Had cortisone injection in the knee-never felt better-like this doctor

Dr. Neil Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.