Dr. Neil S Horowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil S Horowitz?

Excellent physician, he saw me when my regular doctor wasn't in for an emergency. His bedside manner is great, and is very easy to talk to.

A great doctor

I love this doctor

I've been dealing with Cervical cancer now for a few years. I have been seeing Dr Hurowitz now for over a year. I would like to say that I have never met a doctor who cares for his patients more in my life. He has gone above and beyond for me numerous times. He never fails to make sure that I'm comfortable and well informed. This man is the reason that I have the positive outlook that I have. I just can not say enough about him. I truly consider him a friend, and not just my oncologist. I'd never be able to tell you enough about him, because I just couldnt find the right words. I love this man and I'm truly in awe of him each and every time I meet with him. Just the care and compassion he shows me and my family will never be forgotten. I'd recommend him to anyone, and I'm truly thankful that I have him as my physician.