Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Inhaber MD
Dr. Neil Inhaber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delmar, NY, with other offices in Albany, NY and Troy, NY . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Inhaber is affiliated with Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus, Albany Memorial Hospital and Albany Medical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Inhaber has 3 locations
28 Center Ln
Delmar, NY 12054
Book Online Now
Dr. Neil Inhaber has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Neil Inhaber has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Neil Inhaber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Inhaber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Albany Memorial Hospital
Albany Medical Center Hospital
St Peter's Hospital
Seton Health Systems
St Mary's Campus
St Mary`s Campus
26 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Neil Inhaber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Neil Inhaber's office for more information.
28 Center Ln Delmar, NY 12054
600 Northern Blvd Albany, NY : (518) 471-4906
2215 Burdett Ave Troy, NY : (330) 493-4443
Locations & Directions
Dr. Neil Inhaber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delmar, NY.