Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil D Jaddou has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Neil D Jaddou has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Neil D Jaddou has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neil D Jaddou is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Called, made appointment for my son who is developmentally disabled, not medically fragile. Completed paper work and waited. Front desk informed us the doctor would not treat my son, They do not take on complicated cases, only general medical issues. We informed them his condition is not complicated, only in need of a GP for GP issues. Refused service. This practice is a mill and speaks to what is wrong in medicine today. If you have a common cold, may be the place to go, yet if you have a "complicated" issue, steer clear.
Called in for Tamaflu for flu prevention because my Mother is at the the hospital for a severe stain for the influenza B virus. The Beaumont doctor treating my mom said I need to call for a script for my PCP for Tamaflu for flu prevention and it shouldn't be an issue to get it. In the past I've never had an issue getting a flu prevention script over the phone. Person who answered the phone was very rude. Said they do not listen to Beaumont Doctors, even though the Doctor is supposed to be one. I have been going here for 3 years. Never will go here again. They obviously do not care about their patients.
Dr. Jaddou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Wayne State University
Dr. Neil D Jaddou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsSomerset Family Medicine, 1615 W Big Beaver Rd Ste A4, Troy, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil D Jaddou in this video.
Dr. Neil D Jaddou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.