Dr. Neil Jaddou Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neil Jaddou?

Bad staff

Posted on August 26th, 2015

That 's really a worse staff ever you can deal with , they don't know what they are doing , not organized at all .. give patient the worse attitude , lack of professionalism, - always waiting for ever in the office -staff are not courteous no bedside manners -

Refused Treatment

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Called, made appointment for my son who is developmentally disabled, not medically fragile. Completed paper work and waited. Front desk informed us the doctor would not treat my son, They do not take on complicated cases, only general medical issues. We informed them his condition is not complicated, only in need of a GP for GP issues. Refused service. This practice is a mill and speaks to what is wrong in medicine today. If you have a common cold, may be the place to go, yet if you have a "complicated" issue, steer clear.

Don't Care About Patients

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Called in for Tamaflu for flu prevention because my Mother is at the the hospital for a severe stain for the influenza B virus. The Beaumont doctor treating my mom said I need to call for a script for my PCP for Tamaflu for flu prevention and it shouldn't be an issue to get it. In the past I've never had an issue getting a flu prevention script over the phone. Person who answered the phone was very rude. Said they do not listen to Beaumont Doctors, even though the Doctor is supposed to be one. I have been going here for 3 years. Never will go here again. They obviously do not care about their patients.

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Always very friendly and helpful office staff.convenient appointments

Great experience.

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

great family doctor. I'm pleased with the office.

Patient

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Even though reviews shouted that he was not good since he was closeby i still did make an appointment, i was shocked by the way they treat their patents. I was 10 mins late at appointment because of traffic and he says you were late i cant treat you, please come back tommorow. How can a doctor say a sick patient come back tommorow?? I was in a lot of pain and i had to drive back and after taking half a day break from work. i would never go back to his clinic and i will recommend all my family and friends in troy the same as well.

Doctor's Response

He came late to his appointment and I had to leave for the free clinic. We told him that we can either send him to urgent care or we can see him first thing in am. He became very upset and hostile

Bad day

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Doctor under control of staffs,I can not believe he is still a doctor.When I asked a word with doc his staffs said that he(the doctor ) will get upset,what!!!Now you figure.BAD DAY.

Needs improvement

Posted on May 31st, 2013

On both visits had to wait almost 40 minutes tone seen. They didn't have my results ready and had to wait even longer. Staff is very unfriendly. A smile would be nice once in a while! Not recommended

Great Primary Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I'm really surprised to read bad reviews about Dr. Jaddou's bedside manner! I have found him to be so patient and thorough! I have not had to see him for anything beyond annual physicals and colds/flus thankfully but he always goes over all of my lab and blood work thoroughly and explains what all the numbers mean. He asks me how I am feeling and remembers things we have discussed in previous appointments. I have never once felt rushed or ignored and Dr. Jaddou has always been super polite and professional with me so I'm really not sure where the bad reviews are from. The only issue I have ever had with the office was a billing issue that took some time to get squared away but the office was able to fix it with my insurance company so it worked out fine in the end.

Dont Go.....

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Being a patient of this Doctor was a horrible experience. Has no patience and doesn't like to spend time. In and out. Wasn't concerned with any of my questions and problems. Just wanted to move on and bill my insurance. Ask about one issue i had and he looked at me and told me I'm crazy. This Doctor should of became a veterinarian.....

bad experience

Posted on August 24th, 2012

No matters how much a doctor knows,i feel there should be some professionalism in treating, his manners towards us was zero,i have never seen a doctor getting so upset with people,very egostic.

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I went to visit this Doctor after two years of not having insurance. I had a list of problems and concerns that had accumulated in this time. He could not have cared less. He spent next to no time discussing anything with me. He did not explain any treatments he prescribed. He only seemed bent on rushing me out of his office. He wouldn't even address all of the concerns I had written on the pre-screening form. I had to ask him to do it.