Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Katz
Dr. Neil Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Springs, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Katz is affiliated with North Broward Medical Center (on staff), Northwest Medical Center (on staff) and Coral Springs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Katz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
PERSONALITY is sharpI I value his uncanny diagnostic ability. Diagnosed cyst on my wifes ovary that we had t o go to three"specialists" to even find it on the radar. Dxed liver problems with me by examination of skin on my legs! Gave me the best referral to a lung specialist when he diagnosed a lung "problem". Dr. Foster drained 4 oz of nasty tarry fluid due mostly from smoking. He is not Dr. Welby, as being brusk is his nature. I heard him arguing with a "gatekeeper" from a insurance company when they would not approve a simple procedure for his 90 year old patient. HE GOT IT APPROVED !! Lastly his personal appearance is his business,so he likes to eat. Wake up he is 60
Hardly spent any time with me..was concerned more about where he was going to dinner that night. By the looks of him that's all he does...eat. Waited 50 minutes to get in and his office staff was rude and wouldn't give out any samples when there was a closet full of them right in front of you when you check out. Nasty Office. The office manager looks like something out of the 60's...scary.
This doctor is more concerned with his own lifestyle than his patients' problems. For example, he will speak of his country club style pool and how is served there. He is always on the defensive and he is very rude. Don't expect to hear from him if everything is OK. You must decide for yourself when you can relax. He has a policy of not calling his patients if he doesn't have bad news.
Dr. Katz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Coral Springs Medical Center
Broward Health Coral Springs
42 Years Experience
Universite De Montpellier I
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Neil Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3000 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL
Dr. Neil Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.