Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil B Kirschen has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Neil B Kirschen has the following 7 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Injections
- Back Pain
Dr. Neil B Kirschen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neil B Kirschen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I haven't been to Dr Kirschen in a few years....Thanks to Dr Kirschen! He helped fix two issues I had..One was constant pain from a broken tailbone & the second with his injections to treat my sciatic pain. He his thorough and kind. He explained everything and was extremely patient with all my questions. Oh and the staff in the office was also great. (Also important when you have chronic pain and can be cranky!)
Dr. Kirschen is at the top of the list when it comes to quality patient care and bedside manner. I have been dealing with substantial pain problems for over twenty years now. I was referred to Dr. Kirschen by another doctor after having excruciating pain following my second back surgery in twelve years. The degree of pain I experience and the quality of life has changed drastically.
38 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1980
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Neil B Kirschen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPain Management Center of Long Island, 77 N Centre Ave Ste 202, Rockville Centre, NY
Dr. Neil B Kirschen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.