- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil J Kluger MD
Dr. Neil J Kluger, MD is a doctor primarily located in Southbridge, MA, with other offices in Worcester, MA and Southbridge, MA( and 3 other locations). They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Neil J Kluger has 5 locations
Dr. Neil J Kluger has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Neil J Kluger has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Neil J Kluger Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Neil J Kluger
Dr. Kluger graduated from the University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine &Amp; Biomedical Sciences in 1983. Dr. Kluger works in Southbridge, MA and 4 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine.